Well, Karla called today and said our travel approval finally arrived! She had already faxed everything over to Lily to apply for our Consulate Appointment! Our travel group got a Consulate Appointment of Mar 30th, but that date has since gotten booked so they are applying for Mar 31st! This will keep us in Guangzhou an extra day from our group, but that is OK! It is better than staying in the Province and extra day! She said we should get an answer Friday or Monday and then we make our flights reservations!! Wow, this is really happening!
Today I am working on the girls rooms! I am realizing how many things that I actually need to make Anna Claire's room complete. Most importantly a changing table which I have been looking for and then a clothes hamper and garbage can just to name a few! Lots to do! I shall get back to it!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment