Sweet Girls!

Sweet Girls!
Halle Kate loves her new sister!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABOUT CHINA

Things that are different in CHINA vs. the United States:
It doesn't matter how many people there are in the elevator, there is always room for more!
During their holidays with families, they play games and eat feet... Duck feet, pigs feet, chicken feet.
They will eat any animal and all of it parts and I mean all and some of them are on the breakfast buffet and certainly the dinner buffet!

Things we won't miss about CHINA:
Brushing our teeth with bottled water
No air in the buildings
Not being able to order a meal without looking at the pictures and still needing help to figure out what it is and if you think you can eat it!
Hearing men hock "lugies" and spit on the ground!
Porcelain holes in the floor that they call toilets. I did not use one while we were there. I have a big bladder and I held it. And I always went to the bathroom before we left the room!

Things that are sad to us about CHINA:
So many people with no purpose but working, sleeping and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment